I feel like November is the fastest month, followed by February… how has it already been 2 weeks since Halloween?!
8. Grateful for candles. They might be overrated, but I still love going to the bath and body works story and smelling alllll he candles (especially the fall and baking ones). This one’s got a little bit of life left…
9. Thankful for Internet and wifi. I remember as a kid hitting the computer to make the dial up go faster. Thank goodness for technology advancing! Otherwise, how else could I have played my Neopets and communicate with AOL AIM?
10. Grateful for sunrises and sunsets. Check out this picture my friend in Minnesota shared… incredible:
11. Thankful for our veterans! Loved how there is so much patriotism and American flags.
12. Grateful for kabocha squash. I ate this so often in college that I’ve been asked by several people why I look a little orange. Nope, my liver’s perfectly fine… I just really like squash and sweet potatoes.
13. Thankful my mum can cut hair. She gave me my first haircut in like 18 months.
14. Thankful to have a stable job… although waking up at 4am still needs getting used to. First day back after my surgery. 😪 man I really want more sleep.
How often do you get hair cuts? Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Heard of Neopets?